Montmartre and romance are synonyms... At least they are in my book and also probably for most lovers who have walked its charming streets
During our visit, we will try not miss out on those famous sights that you will recognize from the many movies that have been filmed in this area coupled with some lesser known corners of the neighborhood where we will be able to take some stunning photos
- Timeless pictures next to the carousel, on picturesque steps and next to the famous 'Wall of Love"
- Dramatic views over the city of lights
- Getting a unique perspective on the touristy spots and discovering more secret areas
This journey is like a walk in the past, there are so many picturesque spots that it will be hard to choose... Centuries of religions, conquests, arts and architecture have carved a unique melting pot of influences into the Parisian stone.
This is the real heart of the city and one of Paris' most sought-after romantic pictures spot.
- Unique views in front of the Gothic jewel of Paris : Notre Dame cathedral.
- Your footprint on Notre Dame's 'love locks bridge'
- Stunning shots on the bank of the Seine river (On the UNESCO world heritage's list) and next to the traditional secondhand booksellers
- Refreshing nature pics in the marvelous Luxembourg garden
No introduction required here.. The absolute symbol of Paris as well as the most recognized and photographed monument in the world surely deserves more than a simple selfie with you ! Not forgetting the vibrant area surrounding Eiffel's masterpiece.
- Timeless picture next to the carousel with the Eiffel Tower in the background
- No traditional touristy pics here ! Instead a carefully selected collection of quieter benches, green lawn and bridges to get you a perfect clear view with the tower
- Walk by the riverside, stunning portrait under the picturesque Bir Hakeim bridge (think 'Inception') to finish at the beautiful Paris' own Statue of Liberty
This package brings you to the surprisingly little-known park of Saint-Cloud. A large and elegant park on the west hills right outside of Paris. Its French and English styled garden makes it a perfect spot for a green shooting session while still keeping an eye on Paris next door thanks to its gorgeous overlooking views...
- An area that despite it's beauty, is rarely on tourists to-do-list in Paris, more space for us !
- Some unique panoramas on all of Paris including the Eiffel tower for some memorable portraits
- It is a huge park, with numerous little gardens offering us a large variety and wide panel of opportunities to get the exact nature shots you're looking for.
Like a green lung in the middle of the city, le Jardin des plantes (the flower garden) is truly a remarkable park (my personal favorite in the city ;). Inspiration is around every corner and the place truly reinvents itself every seasons on and off...
- Beautiful nature pics, rare trees and flowers, romantic pavilion...
- Perfect idea for a shorter shoot, to complete with 'Heart of Paris' which starts very close by
- Right next to the Seine river, possibility to spend time there, in the middle of many modern art statues
This journey takes you from the one and only Louvre to the majestic Invalides palace. On the way, we'll make sure to not miss the glass pyramid, the caroussel arch, the beautiful Tuileries garden and its ponds, the grand Concorde place and its fountains as well the famous Alexander III bridge.. Quite a journey !
- So many Paris landmarks squeezed in a very walkable straight line !
- Great variety of shots (gardens, fountains, monuments, bridges etc...)
- Possibility to expand to the Opera house or/and to the pont des arts, the famous love locks bridge